Please see https://about.gitlab.com/jobs/production-engineer/
- Be on a PagerDuty rotation to respond to GitLab.com availability incidents and Provide support for service engineers with customer incidents.
- Use your on-call rotation to prevent pages from ever happening.
- Manage our infrastructure with Chef, Terraform and Kubernetes.
- Make monitoring and alerting alert on symptoms and not on outages.
- Document every action so your learnings turn into repeatable actions and then into automation.
- Improve the deployment process to make it as boring as possible.
- Design, build and maintain core infrastructure pieces that allow GitLab scaling to support hundred of thousands of concurrent users.
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack.
- Plan the growth of GitLab's infrastructure.
- Ship every solution into the GitLab-CE and EE package as a default.