Business Development Representative
Please see https://about.gitlab.com/jobs/business-development...
- Strategize with our demand generation manager to develop the proper qualifying questions for all type of customers. Be able to identify where a customer is in the sale and marketing funnel and take the appropriate action.
- Discretion to qualify and disqualify leads when appropriate.
- Develop and work with our demand generation manager to follow the process from which leads pass onto sales, support, etc.
- Participate in documenting all processes in the handbook and update as needed with our demand generation manager.
- Work closely with support to build a process where we can identify customers that would be interesting for EE and pass those onto sales.
- Manage and help inbound requests to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collaborate with our CMO and demand generation manager for all outbound messaging for demand campaigns.
- Engage with our demand generation manager and developer marketing manager to create a signup email campaign for all users of GitLab.com. The goal of this campaign is to introduce more users to our on-premises offerings.
- Own the competitive analysis and comparison page for GitLab. Work closely with sales to identify new competitive technologies and systems and understanding the drawback and benefits.
- Work closely with our developer marketing manager to identify customer stories from all of the conversations you have with our customers.