Data and Analytics Architect
For full job description see: https://about.gitlab.com/jobs/data-analytics-archi...
- Ensure the Company’s cloud and on-premise data is centralized into a single data warehouse that can support data analysis requirements from all functional groups of the Company. See our analytics effort.
- Create a common data framework so that all company data can be analyzed in a unified manner.
- Ensure that all transactional systems can communicate with each other and that production data adheres to a unified data model.
- Ensure that each metric in the Company’s dashboard has a single source of Truth and that data ownership and validation are incorporated on a consistent basis.
- Determine the level of integration necessary between transactional systems to deliver the right data in the right context to users.
- Develop a roadmap for system expansion, evaluate existing systems and ensure future systems are aligned with the Company’s data architecture plan which you will largely help develop.
- Implement a set of processes that that ensure any changes in transactional system architecture are documented and their impact on the company’s overall data integrity are considered prior to changes being made.
- Collaborate with all functions of the company to ensure data needs are addressed and system.
- This position reports directly to the CFO and works closely with the executive team to develop an organization plan that addresses company wide analytic resources in either a direct report or matrix model.
- This position has the potential to become a management role in the future.