Junior recruiters share the same requirements as a Global Recruiter, but typically join with less or alternate experience in one of the key areas of expertise (global experience, applicant tracking systems, technical recruiting experience, etc). Junior recruiters will be expected to:
- Managing inbound applicant traffic for all assigned roles
- Ensure positive candidate experiences for every applicant
- Provide clear, thorough, and timely communications/feedback to applicants and hiring teams.
- Identify top-tier candidates through resumes, cover letters, and initial calls.
- Meet with hiring managers to collect job requirements and expectations
- Write effective job descriptions